Philips GC1920/28 1440-Watt Non-Stick Soleplate Steam Iron
- Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric, Indicator Light: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years on product, Please reach out to Brand @ 18001022929 for any queries
- Turn the temperature dial to the appropriate position clockwise from minimum to maximum temperature to set the temperature according fabric type
- Please wait for some time for the iron to heat up. Only then you can use the steam function effectively. If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used, it will lead to water leakage
- Knob should always be at no steam position when product is not in use. Second and third setting is used only when soleplate is hot. Otherwise leakage will happen.
Get the perfect crease and folds in a matter of minutes with this efficient Philips iron that delivers superfast results, thanks to its smooth-gliding soleplate, wide emptying hole and a pointed tip. The iron comes with a spray function that produces a fine mist in order to evenly moisten the fabric, thereby making it very easy to iron out creases and giving you stylish attire for the day.
|Capacity||Water Tank Capacity (ml): 180 ml|
|Dimensions||Height: 15.7 cm Width: 28.4 cm Depth: 12.3 cm Weight: 1.06 kg|
|Power Input (Watts)||240 V|
|Power Consumption||1440 W|
|Warranty||Service Type: Customer needs to carry the product to the nearby Authorized Service Center to get the product repaired or inspected. Warranty Type: Within warranty period, Philips Authorized Service Centers will repair or replace any defective part, if required, to rectify the problem. Warranty Summary: 2 Years Manufacturer Warranty Covered In Warranty: Parts and Labor Domestic Term: 2 Years Not Covered In Warranty: Warranty shall not cover any damage resulting from adaptations or adjustments which may be made to the product. Warranty does not extend to cabinets, knobs, labels, or any accessories. Warranty does not cover the risk to the product caused by accident, lightening, water, fire, other acts of God, improper ventilation, dropping or excessive shock or any external cause beyond Philips's control.|