Your shopping cart is empty!
· Cleaning & dusting extends life of products. So cleaning your products on a regular basis will help extend the life of the product.
· Use damp cotton cloth or a soft cloth to avoid any scratches on the product.
· For better results you can use mild non-alkaline soap on the duster.
· Please avoid splashing water on the products and leaving water after dusting particularly on the edges or grooves
· Use coasters/mats or table cloth to keep hot dishes on the table.
· Use wood polish on natural wood products if required. Take help of a professional if required to increase life of the product.
· Avoid contact with nail polish, nail polish remover, thinner, solvents and alcohol.
· Lift and place the product, avoid sliding of objects on the furniture’s surface.
· Avoid sharp objects coming in contact with the furniture like knife, screw driver etc.
· Prevent contact with water and corrosive substances.
· Avoid placing the furniture in the direct sunlight, hot conditions (near fireplaces ,heaters & radiators) and damp conditions (areas like basements ,attics, garages and areas prone to leakage, seepage) to prevent deterioration in the furniture quality.
· Do not polish laminated or veneer surfaces. These surfaces will maintain their finish.
· Avoid using abrasive cleaning agents like nitro based thinners, acetone, nail varnish removers as these can damage the Furniture’s surface.
· Prevent water contact with product while mopping the floor. Water to be cleaned from the product immediately with a damp cloth.
· Cleaning & dusting extend the life of the product.
· Use standard glass cleaning liquids for better results.
· Use damp cloth to avoid scratches on the surface of the glass.
· Lift and place the product, avoid sliding of objects on the glass surface.
· Avoid any kind of impact on the glass surface as it may cause the surface to shatter/break/crack.
· Avoid children playing on the glass or around it.
· Cleaning & dusting extend the life of the product.
· Use damp cloth to clean the metal surface followed by a soft dry cloth to remove the wetness on the surface.
· Chrome polish can be applied on the surface to remove stains if required then use soft cloth or towel to remove the wetness on the surface.
· Prevent contact with water and corrosive substances as they may damage parts of the product.
· Avoid exposure of furniture to damp conditions to prevent deterioration in furniture quality.
· Do not use abrasive cleaners as these tend to Scratch or dull metal surfaces. This particularly is important for chrome surfaces, where vinegar, nail varnish remover, nitro based thinners, petrol, should never be used for cleaning.
· Do not use steel wool or scouring pads to clean metal parts.
DINING CHAIR UPHOLSTERY(LEATHER/PU/PVC/Fabric)
· Cleaning & dusting extend the life of the product.
· Use clean or damp cloth or mild non-alkaline soap water. Be sure to wipe thoroughly after rinsing out the soap water and allow it to dry.
· Perspiration, grime, body oil, hair cream or gel will damage the leather/PU/PVC if not removed on regular basis.
· Many stains can be removed by a mild soap solution applied with gentle rubbing. Allow it to dry before using soft dry cloth or towel.
· Chair fabric should be vacuum cleaned at least once a week.
· Use damp cloth, warm water and rub gently to remove any stains, polish, ink etc. Use soft brush if required, let the cloth to dry before using it again.
· Remove dry patches, polish, cury , gravy, tea, milk etc with dry cloth before using water.
· Be careful with if the spill is chemically reactive like wine, alcohol etc avoid rubbing/spreading to avoid further damages to the product.
· Do not use detergents or alkaline based soaps.
· Avoid sharp object coming in contact with fabric and tearing it.
· Avoid water contact with the product.
Special Instructions for Decorative Paper Laminated Surfaces.
· Regular cleaning and dusting of your furniture will help preserve its quality in the long run.
· Direct contact of liquids with laminated surfaces should be avoided at all cost. Clean spills immediately, preferable by blotting with a soft & dry cloth/sponge.
· Do not clean with a damp cloth. Only a dry and soft cloth must be used for cleaning.
· Do not expose paper laminated surfaces to humid conditions.
· Do not use any sort or adhesive tape on laminated surfaces, the removal of which will cause peeling of the laminate.
· Wood is a natural product and irregularities are inherent in the product. Such irregularities should not be treated as defects but the characteristic of natural wood.
· Natural wood shrinks or expands under extremely low or high atmospheric moisture respectively. Therefore the halves of furniture may part slightly or a few tiny openings may appear on a solid wood surface or on the finger jointed surfaces. This constitutes neither a quality defect nor a cause of complain.
· Due to intense levels of moisture in the air fungus/allergy may appear on the surface of furniture if it is not regularly dusted. This is neither a defect nor a cause of complain. You may wipe it away with a dry soft cloth.
· Please avoid putting load on the particle board shelving it will tend to bent also avoid scratching the surface of the particle board and MDF
B) EXCHANGE POLICY:
Products will be exchanged by the Showroom within a period of 7 days from the date of the purchase of a product subject to the following conditions and also at the discretion of the Showroom:
1) No exchanges will be given on Electricals, Electronics & Appliances, Customized Product, Godrej, Lighting & Chandeliers, Personal care products and on products which the supplier does not exchange with the Showroom
2) The product returned has to be unused, unaltered and in the exact same condition as it was delivered. The packaging should also be in original condition
3) The cost of return and the cost of second delivery will be borne by the customer
4) Returns will only be accepted on showing a valid invoice for the product. The customer will receive gift vouchers or a credit note of the value of the items purchased & paid for.
5) Original invoice is mandatory for any product exchange
CMM Megastore reserves the right of exchanging a product for any reason whatsoever.
C) GUARANTEE / WARRANTY:
Guarantee or warranty is provided on some products sold at the Showroom. This is either provided by the manufacturer or CMM Megastore. Please note that warranty or guarantee is only on manufacturing defects and details of the same can be found in section C of this document. As such, the following apply::
1) Warranty/Guarantee is not applicable on products that have been stored or re-assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products.
2) Warranty/Guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches liquid stains, or damage caused by impacts or accidents
3) Warranty/Guarantee does not apply if products have been placed outdoors, unless it is meant to be for outdoor use or in a humid environment or if the products have been used for non-domestic purposes (unless otherwise stated).
4) The warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damages.
5) This warranty is only to beneﬁt the original purchaser of the product. All warranties on products sold within Goa are not transferable beyond the original purchaser within the boundaries of The State of Goa or elsewhere.
In case a product is under a manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee, the Showroom will not be liable for services incorrectly discharged by the manufacturer, but will try and resolve the service issue in consultation with the manufacturer. In this case, the Terms & Conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee will apply.
In case a product is under warranty/guarantee from CMM the product will first be evaluated by the Service team as to whether the damage is the result of a defect within the stipulated warranty period for the product. This evaluation of whether a product is under warranty or guarantee is under the sole discretion of the CMM Arena Retails Pvt Ltd service team. If the product is determined to have defect within the stipulated time that the warranty/guarantee applies, the following process will apply:
1) CMM Service staff will repair the product as it deems necessary
2) If the product is not repairable, CMM service team will direct the Showroom to replace the product with an equivalent product
3) In case a similar product is not available, the Showroom will provide the customer with credit note of the value purchased for the return of the defective product
D) PRODUCT SPECIFIC WARRANTIES:
The warranty covers faults of the appliance, which can be proved to have been caused by faulty construction or material faults from the date of purchase from CMM. The warranty applies only when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product. This warranty applies for domestic use only.
Within the warranty period, the costs to
remedy the fault e.g. repairs, parts, labor and travel will be covered,
provided that the appliance is accessible for repair without special
expenditure. Replaced parts become the property of Brand or CMM. The exceptions
are specified under the headline “What is not covered under this warranty?”
This warranty is valid for 1 year to five (5) years and varies from product to products either on all parts or on compressor from the original date of purchase of any branded appliance as specified on the warranty card provided by the manufacturer.
Service representative from the manufacturer through its own service operations or authorized service partner, will at its sole discretion, either repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product. In these cases, manufacturer will be responsible for the costs of repairs, spare parts, labour and travel for repair staff that it incurs, provided that the product is accessible for repair without manufacturer incurring additional expenditure to gain access.
Warranty does not
Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance if not installed by the company representative, to replace or repair house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing is not covered. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved for use. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported within 30 days from the date of purchase. Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures is not covered. Costs associated with the removal from your home of your major appliance for repairs. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty. Repairs or parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your major appliance is located in a remote area where service by an authorized servicer is not available. The removal and reinstallation of your major appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions. Major appliances with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined. This warranty is void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your major appliance. The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
Transportation damages are not covered under this warranty. If a customer transports the product to their home or other address by themselves, CMM/manufacturer is not liable for any damage that may occur during transport.
Our technicians will come
to your home and take all the necessary measurements you need for the perfect
kitchen set-up. We prepare the suitable drawing for your kitchen and quote the
price for the drawing that you approve.
Delivery is free anywhere in goa. All other location will vary from location to location.
Assembly & Installation is done by our professional technician to your satisfaction as per the drawing/plan approved.
We can organize hard stuff like plumbing, electrical and carpentry job work for you through our contractors who will produce the bills directly to you and will be charged at actuals if required.
Aran Modular Kitchen comes with 10 years of Warranty on any manufacturing defects directly from the manufacturer and we shall undertake the service or replacement of any part if required being local franchises. Other branded Modular Kitchen are provided with 1 year of Warranty except SS Kitchen which carries 2 to 5 years of warranty depending upon the grade.
HOUSE HOLD & OFFICE FURNITURE
· CMM Home & Office products are offered with a warranty of six months to one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser against manufacturing defects.
· CMM products like TV Trolleys ,Corner Tables, Study Centre’s, Shoe Cabinets, Sofa cum beds, Office Tables and Computer Tables are offered with a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects.
· Bedroom and sofa sets have one year warranty from the date of purchase.
· The decision to repair/replace any piece of furniture will be at the sole discretion of the company based on the report submitted by the Company’s service representative.
· The Company shall at its discretion restrict to repairs/rectification/replacement of the Component as a consequence of manufacturing defects.(hereinafter referred to as ‘Service’)
· As a valued and esteemed customer the company or its service provider shall Endeavour to provide service within the reasonable time.
· Items once sold will be replaced or exchanged subject to qualifying condition.
· Fabric PU & Leatherette products may show signs of wear & tear depending on usage this does not come under warranty. It should be maintained well to make it last longer.
· Once the items are delivered it should be properly checked by the customer and if any discrepancies should be reported at that point of time thereafter no claims of damages will be entertained unless if it’s a manufacturing defect after confirming with our representative which will be covered under the warranty policy.
· The Company shall endeavour to service the product under the warranty period however, keeping in the view our Policy to offer the latest and the best, the product range may keep varying with the introduction of new and varied models. Any model of the product that has been discontinued will be repaired / rectified by the company at its sole discretion depending upon the availability of the spares.
· The Customer is informed that after the devised repairs/rectification and/or alteration, if any, to mitigate the problem the product may be subject to change in appearance compared to the product as originally purchased for wooden, metal and upholstered parts, the replacement component may have a shade different than the original.
· Warranty does NOT include following:
o Glass items like tops wherein warranty ceases at the time of acceptance of the products.
o Scratches, dents, stains, wrinkles, color-fading, weaning/beading of fabric/leather including other changes developed due to normal wear and tear of the products during the usage.
o Fine hairline cracks in wooden/veneers surfaces, as they are part of the normal ageing process of wood veneers.
o For chip board products which include shelves and cabinets due to excess weight load they may tend to bend which is not covered in the scope of warranty.
o Breakages/Damages on account of the negligence, unintended usage, misuse, accident, any act of God, abuse, any agent like water/acid, etc. coming in contact with wooden member/leather, while shifting/transporting of the products from one place to another, etc.
o Formation of Fungus/Allergy due to atmospheric conditions.
o Variation in grain / texture of wooden member, polish of wooden member which occur during the normal usage of the products.
o All rubber wood tops are made up of finger-joints and hence fine parting lines are visible. This is not a defect.
· This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, Express or implied including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CMM Arena will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, even if it has or as in to know in advance that they are possible.
· Warranty on CMM Arena Home & Electrical Appliances stand as per indicated in the warranty cards of the respected manufactures.
CMM reserves the right of providing guarantee/warranty for any reason which whatsoever and please refer to PRODUCT SPECIFIC WARRANTY SECTION for what is covered and not covered.
E) The CMM Gift card is subject to the terms & conditions of the card programme. These are briefly highlighted as:
1) The gift card has an expiry date after which it is no longer valid. All gift cards will be considered null and void after this date
2) The gift card can either be used by the purchaser or the person to whom the gift has been extended.
3) If the card is lost or stolen, the Showroom is not liable for the same and there will be no return of the value to the customer. For full detail please refer guideline given as the time of issue of the card.
F) CMM LOYALTY CARD POLICY:
The CMM Loyalty card is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Loyalty program. Please refer to this separately
The following conditions apply to all promotional sales:
1) The Showroom is not liable to sell a product at the price advertised. This may be because the sale is over or the product is sold out or any other reason
2) A customer cannot avail of two promotions on a single product simultaneously
3) Products on promotion cannot be exchanged and are sold on “ as is where is basis”
4) All the delivery cost or taxes if any on free bees or free gifts won by the customers will be to customers account.
The Showroom reserves the right to change promotions from time to time based on its own discretion.
H) PAYMENT OPTIONS:
The CMM Showroom accepts Cash, Credit Card ,UPI, Mobile Transfer, Net Banking, CMM Megastore Gift Voucher, Oona Gift Voucher, Credit Notes issued at respective Showroom by the same Showroom, Local Cheque, Fund Transfer into our Company Account and Loyalty Points. All products must be paid for in full and no credit will be extended to the customer without proper PO with advance.
B) This product care policy is applicable to purchases from CMM Brands like Arena, Megastore and OONa for Furniture, Appliance and Modular Kitchens etc.